Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum
- Ms. Angela Martin, Senior Enforcement Attorney, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Ms. Misty Raucci, former Investigator, Defense Investigators Group
- Ms. M. Stacey Bach, Assistant Director, Office of Equal Opportunity Employment, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (invited)
- Ms. Robert Cauldwell, President, National Treasury Employees Union, Chapter 335 (invited)
- Ms. Liza Strong, Director of Employee Relations, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (invited)
Perhaps Congress should take a look at the overwhelming evidence that federal agencies consistently violate discrimination and whistleblower retaliation laws, with impunity. Whistlewatch.org has conducted extensive research to show the system of employment protections against discrimination and whistleblower retaliation since 2011. A few of our stories are at the below links.