- We are an international collaborative think tank and brain trust.
- We strive to support all whistleblowers without regard for geographic locale.
- We were founded by whistleblowers who have legal, public policy and advocacy backgrounds.
- We focus attention on ethical and responsible corporate governance and government efforts to protect whistleblowers.
- We draw upon experts in all fields of global corporate governance and ethical business integrity. Our experts actively write informational articles and comment on current events, trends and forecasts.
- We offer reviews of corporate integrity and good governance through partners and colleagues.
- We encourage responsible whistleblowing.
- We provide whistleblowers with a secure online web-based platform to report problems.
- We help whistleblowers at all stages of their process, not just when they are frustrated or when they win.
- We refer cases to expert and knowledgeable attorneys. There is no charge to a whistleblower or a referral fee accepted.
- We empower whistleblowers to make their concerns known to the necessary audiences, intervene and when requested, shall protect anonymity.
- We will create and maintain a whistleblower legal defense fund.
- We educate the public on whistleblower programs, law, rules, and regulations.
- We work with state and federal policy makers to improve circumstances for whistleblowers.
- We identify and refer whistleblowers to appropriate support services, e.g. counseling
- The Ethics in Business Institute will provide education, training and information in the following areas:
- Global Corporate Integrity, Governance and Compliance
- Education, News and Networking
- Emerging Technologies
- Ethical Conduct and Professional Guidance
- Fraud Reporting and Developments
- Government Regulatory Oversight
- Legal Referrals
- Public Policy Statements on Health, Safety and Welfare Issues
- Risk Management and Investment Information
- Whistleblower Protections and Support Services
Whistleblower Advocacy Group began in July 2009. The Brown Center for Public Policy, a 501(c)3. Ethics in Business Institute Think Tank/Brain Trust and Whistlewatch.org were founded in 2011.
Board of Directors
Evelynn Brown, Chief Executive Officer and President
Rick Shaw, Chief Awareness Officer and Treasurer
For whistleblower assistance, there is a button titled; “Help & Safe Harbor” on the home page that will provide a way to make a secure disclosure and/or request assistance. Please click that button to enter our reporting platform.
Please send inquires for information to email@example.com.
All rights reserved.